Be in control of your media operations
Customizable workflow templates
Manage tasks through predefined workflow templates across multiple teams, platforms and services.
Be in the loop
See who is working on what and identify bottlenecks. Streamline workflows and let your team be notified for every assigned task via email.
See the big picture
The Overview page lets you analyze your performance at glance. See the number of titles that are due today, processed vs. scheduled titles per day and more.
Full set of features
- Create jobs with a list of tasks and assets.
- Add/remove tasks and assets from existing jobs.
- Workflow templates: create jobs based on templates with predefined lists of tasks and assets.
- Assign job tasks to individual users.
- Mark tasks as completed/uncompleted.
- Mark assets as received or not.
- Claim pending/missing assets.
- Save basic job data: title, licensor and tags.
- Define a due date and end date for each job.
- Create multiple jobs in bulk manually or through Excel import.
- Send notifications by email to claim pending/missing assets, request replacements for unusable assets or send notifications when assets are ready.
- Time-track each task for billing purposes.
- Attach notes to jobs.
- Attach a problems report to jobs and mark them as outstanding or resolved.
- Activity log: keep track of all changes in a job (who did what and when).
- Powerful search: filter by status (pending, going on air, going off air, online), title, with problems, licensor, assignment, asset name, task name, tags.
- Edit multiple assets in bulk: mark as received, mark as not received, delete and notify.
- Edit multiple tasks in bulk: mark as completed, mark as not completed, assign to user, delete or add a task to multiple jobs.
- Edit multiple jobs in bulk: rename, change dates, change provider, change tags and delete.
- Edit problems in bulk, add problems to multiple jobs.
- Operate with notes in bulk.
- Organise jobs in separated work areas.
- Mark jobs as reviewed.
- Create, rename, remove and change the position of tags.
- Dashboard: overview of the work (“due today”, “due in 7 days”, and “due in 30 days”, “with pending tasks”, “waiting for assets”, “with problems” and “ready”). Additionally, see the list of tasks assigned to the current user on the dashboard.
- Automatic email notification to users when a task is assigned to them.
- Access to a full historical record of deleted jobs
- Create announcements for all users to see the next time they log in.
- Weekly summary newsletter: opt-in to receive weekly updates on the work done every week.
- Generate Excel/CSV exports of completed tasks with filtering by name, the presence of duration, completion and due date, assignee, and tags.
- Manage the status of task invoices: open and closed.
- Group completed tasks in invoices and generate Excel and CSV exports of the tasks of each invoice.
Powerful HTTP API
- Powerful HTTP API
- Create, read, update and delete any entity in Movida's data model via a secure, authenticated, RESTful web service HTTP API.
- Extensive documentation available at developers.bebanjo.com