All your content under one roof
Search all your content from your web browser. Filter your titles by content type, licensor, tags or metadata.
Designed for premium film and TV content
Brands, series, features, episodes, versions, playlists, collections, contributors, images, subtitles, audio tracks… Movida’s flexible and hierarchical catalogue supports all the entities your business needs.
Your metadata model is unique. Your identifiers are unique. Movida’s catalogue is fully configurable to the needs of your organization.
Always know what’s going on
Track changes and see who is working on what by just a glance at the Activity Log.
Metadata in multiple languages? Non-Latin characters? No problem!
Get up and running in no time
Create new titles or change old titles manually or in bulk using Excel import.
Full set of features
- Manage editorial entities and their metadata: brands/shows, series/seasons, collections, titles (episodes, features and clips), assets/versions, contributors and credits, trailers in packages and more.
- Intuitive hierarchy with field inheritance and override.
- Support for external ID schemes such as EIDR.
- Manage technical entities and their metadata: segments/cue points, images, renditions, audio tracks and subtitles.
- Import and export content using Excel files.
- Powerful search: find content by name, external ID, content type, licensor, tags or metadata.
- Easily reparent series and episodes: move series/seasons and episodes between brands/shows.
- Support for trailers in packages.
- Link promo and trailer clips to their promoted content.
- Easily view and manage all of your promotional content.
- Support for alphanumeric season and episode numbers.
- Easy image upload: drag and drop images in bulk from your computer.
- Link images to editorial entities and to specific platforms.
- Adjust images with the built-in editor: rotate, flip or crop them to the pixel.
- Flexible internationalisation (i18n) support: enter content titles or contributor names in different languages: "Star Wars" and "La guerra de las galaxias". Users can then set their preferred language themselves.
Keep track of changes
- Activity Log: keep track of every change in the catalog.
Easy User on- and off boarding
- Set access rights and privileges (admin, owner, user) for every team member and send out invitations in bulk. Users can choose their own usernames, display names and passwords.
- Track active users and the status of your invitations and deactivate users by a single click.
- Group users into teams: the number of teams are unlimited and the same user can be a member of more than one team. Easily rename or remove teams.
- Integrate with external identity providers (e.g., Okta) for Single Sign-On (SSO) with the SAML protocol.
Powerful HTTP API
- Create, read, update and delete any entity in Movida via a secure, authenticated, RESTful web service HTTP API.
- Extensive API documentation available at developers.bebanjo.com.
- React to change: fetch an event feed with all the changes of any resource. Or publish Amazon SQS messages into your message-based architecture.