Careers at BeBanjo
We aim to make BeBanjo a decent place to work. Our company culture is based on trust, accountability and inclusivity. We aim to build trusted long-term relationships, not just with customers, but with staff too.
Current job openings
Let's build something great, together
Benefits and perks
- Work from anywhere
- We work fully remotely using Slack, GitHub, Zoom, and our homemade tools.
- Enjoy our working spaces
- If we feel like going to an office we have those in Madrid, London, and Los Angeles.
- Design your own schedule
- We treat all staff like grown-ups, and we trust each person to work when and from where they wish.
- Decent salary
- We appreciate our team and we pay accordingly. Thanks to what we save in parties, games consoles and gyms!
- Have fun in person
- We host get-togethers in sunny Madrid from time to time because it’s difficult to hug your colleagues over a video-chat!
- All the hardware you need
- We provide a recurring budget to spend on work-related equipment.
Why work at BeBanjo
- BeBanjo is a growing and sustainable business. We value honest, long-term relationships with our staff and our customers.
- We care about nurturing an environment where our best work can happen. We’re kind to each other, respect each other, and look after each other. We’re open and collaborative, we listen to everyone and aim for consensus when making decisions.
- We firmly believe in equal opportunities and continuously foster a workplace that is safe and inclusive for everyone.
- We don’t work with impossible deadlines. We do not micro-manage people. We don’t value long working hours. We believe in using our time efficiently and enjoying a good work-life balance.
Doctor Fourquet 27, local Izq.
28012 Madrid (Spain)
26 Leonard Street
London, EC2A 4BY (UK)
Los Angeles 🇺🇸
21255 Burbank Blvd, Suite 120
Los Angeles, CA 91367 (USA)